Rep. Jim Jordan, a ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, put forth a series of questions on Twitter Saturday afternoon regarding the House Democrats’ support of an impeachment inquiry, particularly noting that Nancy Pelosi chose to announce the inquiry without having or examining sufficient facts.
“There has been a lot of noise since Speaker Pelosi decided to call for impeachment before having the facts. Here are a few important questions,” Jordan tweeted.
Jordan’s questions are as follows:
- Why did the “whistleblower” write an 800+ word memo describing President Trump and [Ukrainian] President Zelensky’s call based on second-hand information gleaned from a conversation that lasted just a few minutes?
- Why did the “whistleblower” wait 18 days to file the complaint after describing the call as “frightening” in their memo?
- Why and when did the “whistleblower” communicate with @RepAdamSchiff ’s staff before filing the complaint?
- Why did the “whistleblower” hide from the ICIG that they met with @repadamschiff’s staff by not checking the box on the whistleblower form indicating they had spoken to Congress?
- Why didn’t @RepAdamSchiff tell us his staff had met with the “whistleblower?”
- Why didn’t the “whistleblower” just give his memo to the Inspector General, instead of a seven page complaint dressed up with extraneous citations and media references?
- Why is @RepAdamSchiff holding hearings, depositions, and interviews behind closed doors?
- Why won’t @RepAdamSchiff release the transcripts of these interviews, instead of leaking cherry-picked information that fits his narrative?
- Why won’t @RepAdamSchiff take questions from the press after these interviews, like Republicans have done?
- Why does @SpeakerPelosi think we need to “strike while the iron is hot,” instead of taking time for serious and thorough investigative fact-finding?
- Why is @SpeakerPelosi scared to have a vote to open an official impeachment inquiry like it’s been done every other time?
- Why do Democrats keep making up the rules as they go along, instead of following a fair process?
- What work did the “whistleblower” do with a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate?
On Wednesday, Jordan hit out at House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff (D-CA) for keeping key aspects of the inquiry under wraps.
“We’re going to continue to try to get the facts and figure out more about what took place with this whole complaint and when it started and continue to tell the American people the truth,” Jordan said, according to TownHall.
“There were 67 pages of text messages. Adam Schiff took a few of those text messages and released them. Release them all, release them all, and more importantly release the entire transcript,” he continued.
“We’re talking about impeaching the President of the United States thirteen months before an election based on an anonymous whistleblower with no firsthand knowledge who has a bias against the President,” he added.
Milne News is committed to bringing you the facts raw, real and truthfully. No BS.
Every contribution, big or small, counts. Help us keep reporting the truth that other media won’t, and bring you what’s really happening in our world. Your contribution will help us continue the great work we do and stay online. Any donation is greatly appreciated:
Paypal accepts: Paypal balance as well as all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Via Stripe: any kind of credit or debit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. (NO SIGN UP REQUIRED)
Thank you for your support.
Also, get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.
Having problems finding a source for real news links in real time, click on Whatfinger.com. Visit, bookmark and share this resource and then tell your friends and family.